Dog Bite Lawyers | Dog Owner Liability Attorneys
Rueb and Motta have helped many clients who have been attacked and bitten by dogs. Our clients have been children and adults and their injuries have ranged from stitches to permanent disfigurement. We have also represented many U.S. Postal Mail carriers, many of whom try to pacify dogs with treats and kindness, and yet they continue to get attacked by dogs whose owners have failed to control and properly train their dogs. Rueb and Motta can help obtain compensation for people who suffered a dog bite or were mauled by a vicious dog. Most often, dog owners have homeowner’s insurance who will defend the case. We work hard to ensure that negligent dog owners are held responsible if their animals attacked a guest, innocent child, or lawful visitor such as a postal carrier. If you or a loved one was bitten by a dog or suffered any canine related injury, call or use the form provided to set up a free, no-obligation consultation:
Effective. Efficient. Results-Oriented.
Dog Attack. Owner Negligence and Liability for Dog Bites.
We are former Contra Costa County prosecutors who have experience and skill in negotiating settlements and securing compensation through trials for people who suffered a dog bite, mauling, or other dog attack. Our dog bite injury lawyers have the experience, resources and determination to handle injury claims and show dog owner negligence and liability.
- In California, dog owners are strictly liable for their dogs, regardless if the dog was provoked.
- A dog owner is responsible for warning guests and visitors about a dog's vicious behavior or propensity, and owners can be held liable for dog bite injuries if they do not adequately warn.
- If a dog owner fails to warn guests or post warnings about a potentially vicious animal, an innocent visitor may be attacked or bitten.
- Common victims of dog bites or attacks include postal workers and mail carriers, small children, salespeople, neighbors, and other guests in an owner's yard or home.
- Certain dogs are more likely to show aggressive or vicious behavior, and dog owners are usually assumed to know about their canine's tendencies for violence or harm, and therefore, are liable for bite injury.
- Our dog bite attorneys handle cases involving all types of dog breeds and injuries resulting from dog bites, mauling, or other dog attacks. We represent injured children, adults and workers in dog bite injury claims for compensation in California.
The personal injury attorneys at Rueb and Motta are well-known and respected throughout the legal community and among our clients. We serve clients throughout California and our experience and expertise are available to you.
Free initial consultation. Call or e-mail to talk to a lawyer.