Medical Malpractice

Medical Malpractice Lawyer | Medical Negligence Attorney

When a trusted physician or medical institution does something that causes injury or death to a loved one, you need to contact a medical malpractice lawyer who has the resources and determination to handle a difficult case. At the Rueb & Motta law firm, we have successfully handled complex medical malpractice lawsuits for our clients.

Call or use the form to set up a free, no-obligation consultation with a medical malpractice attorney:

Effective. Efficient. Results-Oriented.
(925) 602-3410

Birth Injury. Surgical Error. Failure to Diagnose.

When doctors, nurses, physical therapists, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals cause injury or death through negligence or malpractice, they rarely take voluntary responsibility for their actions. Our personal injury lawyers have handled many medical malpractice claims:

  • Failure to Diagnose Cancer
  • Birth Injury
  • Surgical Error
  • Lab Error
  • Pharmacy Error

It is important for the victims and for the healthcare industry to hold medical professionals accountable for the consequences of their actions.

  • At the Rueb and Motta law firm, our first step in a medical malpractice case is to assemble all the medical records and get expert opinions about the cause of injury.
  • With the appropriate experts, we will ask: What is an acceptable standard of care? Was that standard of care met? Did a breach in the standard of care cause the injury or death?
  • Through extensive experience, our law firm has a thorough understanding of medical terminology and procedures. We also have a wide network of medical experts available.
  • Our medical malpractice legal team is led by an attorney who studied biology and chemistry and has healthcare experience.

The attorneys at Rueb and Motta are well known and respected throughout the legal community and among our clients. We serve clients throughout California and our experience and expertise are available to you.

Free initial consultation. Call or e-mail to talk to a lawyer.

Free Consultation

Recent Results