Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer | Elder Neglect Attorney
Rueb and Motta has seen what can happen when our elderly clients are not cared for properly. We have helped many elderly clients who have suffered various injuries, have been abused physically and sexually, and have been severely neglected. Each one is a true tragedy suffered by the client as well as their loved ones.
When vulnerable, dependent members of our society are abused or neglected, it is important to hold the responsible people and organizations accountable for their actions. When family members or mandatory reporters (doctors, social workers, and others) tell our law firm about abuse, our elder neglect attorneys follow through immediately to assure the safety of elderly victims.
Call or use the form to set up a free, no-obligation consultation with a nursing home abuse attorney:
Effective. Efficient. Results-Oriented.
Bed Sores. Malnutrition. Medication Mistakes.
Nursing homes sometimes put profits over people. The results are understaffing, poor training, little supervision, and inadequate safety procedures. When that happens, elderly victims can be injured or killed.
- When staff members fail to turn patients, pressure sores (bed sores, decubitus ulcers) can form. Deep, untreated decubitus ulcers can lead to pain, infection, and death.
- When patients cannot feed themselves or when they are provided inadequate food and drink, they can suffer from malnutrition and dehydration.
- When dementia and confusion are combined with poor safety and supervision, the result can be a dangerous fall and broken bones. Poorly supervised patients may also wander off into danger.
- If medication is not appropriately prescribed and properly administered, the patient can suffer from over-medication or under-medication.
- A sexually or physically abusive staff member could traumatize an elderly patient who would then be unable or unwilling to accuse the abusive caregiver.
- Our law firm also handles cases that involve defrauding elderly people of their money by theft or mismanagement.
The attorneys at Rueb and Motta are well known and respected throughout the legal community and among our clients. We serve clients throughout California and our experience and expertise are available to you.
Free initial consultation. Call or e-mail to talk to a lawyer.